Membership Has Its Privileges
What are you looking for in a synagogue? If you wish to join a synagogue that is warm and friendly, accepting of every Jew and has:
• Shabbat services that provide spiritual and intellectual nourishment;
• Profound life cycle events – community support through life’s difficult passages and shared celebration of simchas;
• Memorable Yom Tovim (Rosh Hashana, Yom Kippur, Sukkot, Simchat Torah, Pesach) services which are open to all;
• Spiritual mentoring and counseling by our beloved Rabbi
• Lifelong Jewish education for adults offered by leading Jewish scholars and rabbis, complemented by weekly Gemorah classes and Summer Kollel study groups;
• Innovative congregation school (The Rova) that engages diverse learning styles and inspires children to lifelong Jewish observance and love of the state of Israel;
• Festive Jewish holiday celebrations and special events for all ages;
• Social events and trips to Israel;
• Award winning NCSY youth programs attracting growing numbers of pre-teens and teens;
• Active and vibrant Sisterhood and Men’s Club – vital components of the Congregation Beth Sholom family;
So what are you waiting for? Request a membership application and become a member of Rochester’s leading orthodox synagogue.
Please feel free to contact us if you require any information about our Shul or our community, or if we can be of any service. We look forward to hearing from you.